July 3, 2007

Departure is imminent...

No time for a long rambling post, but tomorrow morning at around 5.30am (i.e. stupid-o-clock) we'll leave Norwich for the drive to Heathrow. Can't afford to cut it too fine with all the nasty business going on at the moment. The flight is at 12 Noon, but check-in etc is 3 hours before so I don't want to rush things.

Today has been goodbyes to family, including my brother Andrew and my Nan. I've told her she has to promise to stick around for a visit in the first half of next year hopefully. It's not been easy to say goodbye to everyone, but it hasn't dented my confidence that I'm 100% doing the right thing, that it's going to be fantastic, and that, despite the fact that I'll obviously miss everyone in the UK loads, I'll be fine out there.

Your next update will be from Melbourne unless I can wangle internet access in Kuala Lumpar airport... :)


No comments: