February 24, 2007

The Campest Australian TV Chef with two kids?

I'm planning on having a lazy weekend, going through all the forms, working out exactly what everyone involved needs to do, and then writing a great big list. But right now I just finished watching Bills Food on BBC1, which aside from being really badly punctuated, provides me with a weekly taste of Australia. I know that all these cookery shows are selling you a lifestyle as much as showing you have to make nice food, but this is one lifestyle that I quite fancy thank-you-very-much.

I'm still a little disappointed that we didn't make it to one of his places for breakfast when we had our quick trip to Sydney in December 2005, but I'm hoping there will be plenty of other opportunities. For now, I think I might settle for making Sweetcorn Cakes with Avocado Salsa this weekend. Must go out and buy the ingredients today.

No comments: