February 23, 2007

And so it begins...

On my way home from work today it occured to me that moving to Australia is probably a pretty big deal, so I thought I'd start writing about it. I don't have the best record when it comes to keeping this sort of thing up to date, but this time, I'm going to make a real effort. I already know that I'll have to throw myself into everything (work, social life, relationship) with nothing less than full committment when I get over there, so I'll do the same with this blog.

Some people (family, some friends) know my plans already, and there are plenty of others who I want to tell, but that'll have to wait a month or two yet. So for now, I'll write this away from prying eyes. You'll all see it eventually.

Is it weird that right now, I'm not scared of, or phased by, this whole thing? I'm nothing but extremely excited. If I didn't do this, it'd be the single biggest regret of my entire life...

No comments: