May 3, 2007

The Verdict


Dear Mr Potter,

I refer to your application for a (Temporary) Partner (Provisional) (Class UF) Visa. On the basis of your sponsorship ... I am pleased to advise that you have been granted a subclass 309 Provisional Spouse visa.

Yes! And you see that picture? That's exactly how its going to be when Melbourne celebrates my arrival!

I found out via email at work this afternoon...and I really wanted to tell everyone the great news straight away. And yet I couldn't. Had to suppress it. So frustrating.

But yeah, so much as it was pretty much always likely to be granted, it's great to hear officially that it's all systems go. Sort of. It won't be properly all systems go until I know exact dates, but it's good enough to start approaching potential employers and saying I'll be available from July onwards. That's the first job once I get back New York on the 14th.

Onya Aussie High Commision; you've come to the right decision.


No comments: