April 29, 2007

They have everything they need...


So as you can see, I got something back in the post for the Met Police this week, and it's nice to know that I don't have any criminal convictions. Just as well that they couldn't prove that I was responsible for the disappearance of Lord Lucan and Shergar.

Ignore the fact that the scan to the left says "Fraud". The 100% genuine copy is already with the Australian High Commission. Honestly.

Speaking of the High Commission, 'Sandra' isn't particularly great with the communication. I thought for all the evidence and form-filling, not to mention the £700 application charge, I'd get an acknowledgement when they receieved the stuff I'm been sending through, or at least a response to my emails enquiring as to how everything is progressing. But there has been no mention of interviews or anything like that, so I guess my case is pretty straightforward.